Unfortunately, picking out car insurance isn’t always an easy process thanks to the many different types of coverage that are available. To ensure you make the right decision, it’s essential that you familiarize yourself with each type of coverage.
- Bodily injury liability — This provides you with protection in case you cause an injurious or fatal car accident.
- Property damage liability — This type of policy protects you in case your car causes damage to someone else’s property or vehicle.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist — When you have uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, your policy helps you pay for your injuries or damage done to your car in case you are ever involved in an accident with a driver who is not insured or does not have enough insurance.
- Collision — This type of coverage takes care of any damage done to your vehicle in case you hit another car or object. However, if you are involved in a car accident that’s your fault, you’ll be required to pay a deductible.
- Comprehensive — When you have comprehensive coverage, any losses you incur as a result of damage done to your vehicle in any situation besides a car accident are covered by your insurer. For instance, if your car was stolen or vandalized, your insurer would provide you with compensation to handle this loss.
When it comes to car insurance, it’s absolutely essential that you have the right amount. At Wise Insurance Agency, LLC, we’ll help you determine how much coverage you need and help you find an affordable rate.